Lunar Eclipse Maestro 1.3.2 for MacOS X released

News and announcements for Lunar Eclipse Maestro.

Lunar Eclipse Maestro 1.3.2 for MacOS X released

Postby xjubier » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:24 am

With just a week to go until the next TLE, Lunar Eclipse Maestro 1.3.2, the most versatile and feature-rich application for lunar eclipses, is now available for download. Two versions are available: one is a Universal Binary running on Tiger or newer and the other, Intel only, running on Snow Leopard and newer.
This release has been tested with success against the yet to be release Golden Master of El Capitan and improvements under Yosemite have been made.

Both versions support all the Nikon DSLRs including the latest D750, D810 and D4s. However the latest Canon cameras (EOS 1200D/Rebel T5/Kiss X70, 1100D/Rebel T3/Kiss X50, 100D/Rebel SL1/Kiss X7, 600D/Rebel T3i/Kiss X5, 650D/Rebel T4i/Kiss X6i, 700D/Rebel T5i/Kiss X7i, 70D, 7D Mark II, 6D, 5D Mark III, 1D X and 1D C) are only supported on the Intel version. Legacy Canon cameras (EOS 350D/Rebel XT/Kiss N, 20D/20Da and 5D) are only supported by the Universal Binary version. Preliminary support for the Nikon D5500 and D810A, Canon EOS 750D/Rebel T6i/Kiss X8i, 760D/Rebel T6s/8000D and 5Ds, 5DsR.
All the SBIG CCD cameras and their filter wheels are supported as well and it does also work with a few Nikon Coolpix cameras.

Users of all the previous releases are strongly encouraged to upgrade to this version as it brings improvements and fixes bugs. That way you will be able to enjoy new or improved features and bug fixes as well as eclipses even more without worrying about operating your digital cameras.

To know more and download Lunar Eclipse Maestro please visit:
http://tinyurl.com/LunarEclipseMaestro
or
http://xjubier.free.fr/en/site_pages/lunar_eclipses/Lunar_Eclipse_Maestro_Photography_Software.html

Direct comments, questions, or problems to me on the support board.
To post you will need to register first, but you'll also benefit from the experience of others to find answers to your questions or problems. Please try to post in English in order to have a larger audience. I will generally answer in English to messages in French, Italian, German or Spanish, unless you clearly specify otherwise.

Clear skies to all and please don’t forget to make a donation,

Xavier

PS: To improve the support of Canon DSLRs I'm looking for used bodies. I'd prefer fairly recent models, but feels free to contact me if you can donate a camera.
If you're already using a Canon EOS 7D mark II, 5Ds or 5DsR, then please contact me off-list.
PPS: access to the E-Flight module is strictly restricted and by invitation only
xjubier
Site Admin

Return to Lunar Eclipse Maestro News