Mercury Venus Transit Maestro 1.0.2 for MacOS X released

News and announcements for Mercury Venus Transit Maestro.

Mercury Venus Transit Maestro 1.0.2 for MacOS X released

Postby xjubier » Tue May 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Mercury Venus Transit Maestro 1.0.2 is now available for download.

This release fixes all the reported bugs since the previous version and many more; under the hood improvements were made as well.

Users of all the previous releases are strongly urged to upgrade to this version as it fixes bugs.
You will be able to enjoy new or improved features and bug fixes as well as transits even more without worrying about operating your digital cameras. Support for previous versions is terminated as of this day. Browse the ReadMe file to know more.
Please report soonest any problem you may encounter.

Here is a short list of the latest improvements and bugfixes:
- Improved Lion compatibility
- Adjusted the ∆T value for ToV 2012 June 6
- Fix for a bug in the Configuration Wizard
- Support of the Nikon D3200
- Switched to the high accuracy atmospheric refraction model used in Solar Eclipse Maestro
- Implementation of the atmospheric rendering used in Solar Eclipse Maestro
- Corrected a display bug in the Hardware Configuration window where the Canon 7D was displayed as a 5D
- Multiple bug fixes
- Minor user interface tweaks
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and enhancements

Please direct comments, questions, or problems to me on the support board:
To post you will need to register first, but you'll also benefit from the experience of others to find answers to your questions or problems. Please try to post in English in order to have a larger audience. I will generally answer in English to messages in French, Italian, German or Spanish, unless you clearly specify otherwise.

PS: please take note that I will be travelling in the US Southwest and Hawaii with no way to provide support after May 15th, so you're strongly advised to check your setup soonest
xjubier
Site Admin

Return to Mercury Venus Transit Maestro News