Fujifilm X-T3 [Case Solved]

Support for the Solar Eclipse Maestro photography software.

Fujifilm X-T3 [Case Solved]

Postby bcngreycat » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:39 pm

I was testing the Fujifilm X-T3 to see if it would work fine like my old Canon EOS 70D in preparation for the 2023 TSE in Exmouth.

The SEM could recognize the X-T3 and could also perform the benchmark testing to measure the intervals between each exposure. The memory card on the X-T3 also had the shots. However, after I created the script and load it. Set the simulated time and let the script fire up the camera. But the camera then didn't do the exposure. I could see the LCD screen on the camera had the setting changed (e.g. exposure time), but the shutter was not released. So I was wondering if any additional setting is missing?

Secondly, the SEM website's help page says X-T4 is supported but the SEM's own help does not list it. My X-T4 was recognized by SEM once before (although I could not reproduce it now), and it had similar issue as X-T3 described above as well.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jiangtao
bcngreycat

Re: Fujifilm X-T3

Postby xjubier » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:35 pm

Hi Jiangtao,

Could you please send me a copy of SEM's log by email. To locate the log file go to the 'Window' menu and then select 'Solar Eclipse Maestro Log' or else see there http://xjubier.free.fr/en/site_pages/so ... sem37.html

As I'm working on a new version any issue that you would report now would likely be corrected in time for next April.
xjubier
Site Admin

Re: Fujifilm X-T3

Postby bcngreycat » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:30 am

Hi Xavier,

I have sent you the logfile. If you need any additional info, please do let me know.

Thanks,
Jiangtao
bcngreycat

Re: Fujifilm X-T3 [Case Solved]

Postby grb » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:59 pm

How did this get resolved? I’m having similar issues…

Thanks.
grb

Return to Solar Eclipse Maestro