A trivial request for a future release

Support for the Solar Eclipse Maestro photography software.

A trivial request for a future release

Postby mmckeag » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:19 am

This is a trivial annoyance, but someday in the course of working on a future release, consider changing the Simulated Time window from 12-hr time format to 24-hr. I've lost count of how many times I've set the wrong time because the stupid AM/PM setting was wrong. I will resist going on a rant about how illogical the 12-hr time format is (along with the imperial measurement system, a version of which we are still stuck with in the US of A).
mmckeag

Re: A trivial request for a future release

Postby xjubier » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:28 am

mmckeag wrote:This is a trivial annoyance, but someday in the course of working on a future release, consider changing the Simulated Time window from 12-hr time format to 24-hr. I've lost count of how many times I've set the wrong time because the stupid AM/PM setting was wrong. I will resist going on a rant about how illogical the 12-hr time format is (along with the imperial measurement system, a version of which we are still stuck with in the US of A).

Well there is no need to change anything in SEM, as SEM just uses the user settings at the system level. So all you have to do is just fix the damn stupid setting in the proper control panel, or else set your system to use French ;-) and it will work.
xjubier
Site Admin

Return to Solar Eclipse Maestro