Mirror? & Question about the 2 Intel versions [Case Solved]

Support for the Solar Eclipse Maestro photography software.

Mirror? & Question about the 2 Intel versions [Case Solved]

Postby bookemdano » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:51 pm

Hi Xavier,

Firstly, thank you so much for this software and all the information and help you provide to the rest of us. It's invaluable.

Second, I've been checking the site almost daily for the new release and was excited to see it released today. Unfortunately, none of the download links work because your dropbox limit has been exceeded (I guess there are a few thousand people who were just as pent up as I was looking for the new release). Any chance you can host a mirror? Or maybe put it on a torrent tracker or something. I'd be happy to help seed it.

EDIT: Oops, I see now that you do have mirrors on google drive. Not sure how I missed that earlier. Sorry!

Third, can you clarify what version would be best for me to download? I'm running El Cap (10.11) and I have a Canon t2i (550D) and a 6D. From the release notes you posted, it looks like both the new Intel Y edition as well as the regular Intel edition would work for me, but can you confirm? It looks like the Y version is mainly for people who have the newest Canon bodies, but it is still compatible with all of the older (well, post-legacy) bodies also.

Lastly, THANK YOU again!
bookemdano

Re: Mirror? And question about the two Intel versions

Postby xjubier » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:43 am

Take the Intel Y version.
xjubier
Site Admin

Return to Solar Eclipse Maestro